Above-Ground Swimming Pools
Outstanding Choices Are Yours
The quickest way to wet summer fun is an above-ground
pool! J. C. Pools uses only the finest quality pool systems from four companies: the Distinction RX, the Mission RTS Hybrid, and the Radiant.
We'll come to your home to help you plan for and select the best pool for your yard.
Above-Ground Pool Options:
- A-Frame Pool Ladder
- In-Pool Light
- Automatic Chlorinator
- Ladder Mat
- Thermo-Wall Reflective Insulation (not for use on Radiant Metric which has an insulated wall system)
Thermo-Wall reflective insulation (right) adds R-value to your pool water, reducing heat loss and acting as a vapor barrier to help prevent condensation on your pool's steel walls.
Above-Ground Pool Installation Includes:
- Excavation up to one-foot off level
(anything over one-foot is extra).
- Level site to manufacturer's specifications.
patio blocks under each upright.
- Base of masonry sand or washed brick
sand to manufacturer's specifications.
- Erection of pool.
of filter pad
- Assembly of filter system.
- Installation of skimmer
and all plumbing.
- Lesson on pool and filter operation.
- Building permits, local zoning law requirements
of trees and stumps
- Removal of excavated earth
- Removal of unforeseen
obstacles such as ledge, large boulders, hard pan, etc.
- Power source and
electrical wiring for filte.
- Disposal of packaging
- Placing stone around finished pool (ASAP)