Above-Ground Swimming Pools
Outstanding Choices Are Yours
The quickest way to wet summer fun is an above-ground
pool! J. C. Pools uses only the finest quality pool systems from four companies: the Distinction RX, the Mission RTS Hybrid, the Radiant, and the EZ Panel Pool from Wilbar.
We'll come to your home to help you plan for and select the best pool for your yard.
Above-Ground Pool Options:
- A-Frame Pool Ladder
- In-Pool Light
- Automatic Chlorinator
- Ladder Mat
- Thermo-Wall Reflective Insulation (not for use on Radiant Metric which has an insulated wall system)
Thermo-Wall reflective insulation (right) adds R-value to your pool water, reducing heat loss and acting as a vapor barrier to help prevent condensation on your pool's steel walls.
Above-Ground Pool Installation Includes:
- Excavation up to one-foot off level
(anything over one-foot is extra).
- Level site to manufacturer's specifications.
patio blocks under each upright.
- Base of masonry sand or washed brick
sand to manufacturer's specifications.
- Erection of pool.
of filter pad
- Assembly of filter system.
- Installation of skimmer
and all plumbing.
- Lesson on pool and filter operation.
- Building permits, local zoning law requirements
of trees and stumps
- Removal of excavated earth
- Removal of unforeseen
obstacles such as ledge, large boulders, hard pan, etc.
- Power source and
electrical wiring for filte.
- Disposal of packaging
- Placing stone around finished pool (ASAP)